- Emerald City Eyebrows takes clients by APPOINTMENT ONLY. Our 303.328.5649 number is primarily for messages & your call will be returned within 24 hours.
- A 24-hour cancellation notice is required. We understand that things do come up, such as family emergencies or the flu. Please be courteous & give us a ring BEFORE your scheduled appointment.
- In the event of multiple no-shows or missed appointments, a credit card will be required when booking. Missed appointments will be charged 100% of services scheduled, at owner's discretion.
- Payment by cash or check is most appreciated, but we gladly accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex, & Discover. Gift Certificates also available.
- Please allow adequate time for traffic & parking when booking. For quick waxing appointments there is metered parking out front on 11th Avenue as well as FREE 2-Hour parking on Acoma Street.
- Hair needs to be 1/4" in length (1-3 weeks growth, no shaving!)
- Exfoliate skin with a dry body brush or gentle scrub before appointment.
- Avoid caffeine & alcohol which can heighten sensitivity. A pain reliever/anti inflammatory may be taken 30 minutes prior to relieve discomfort.
- Avoid extreme heat (including sunbathing or saunas) 24 hours before & after your appointment, sunburnt skin CANNOT be waxed!
- You may feel more sensitive waxing just BEFORE or DURING your menstrual cycle, however, it is perfectly safe & sanitary to do so. Feminine hygiene products are provided for your convenience.
- Keep freshly waxed skin clean & irritation free by avoiding excessive sweat, heat or friction for 12-24 hours post wax. Exfoliate gently & often!
- For best results, book your bod waxin' every 4-6 weeks with proper at-home maintenance in between. Antibacterial lotions, exfoliating scrubs, body washes & skin treatments are available for purchase.
- Please notify us of any sensitivities, allergies or current medications including the following: Accutane, Adapalene, Antibiotics, Alustra, Avita, Avage, Benzoyl Peroxide, Chemical Peels, Clindamycin, Differin, Food or Nut Allergies, Glycolic Acids, Isotretinoin, Renova, Retin- A, Retinols, Salicylic Acids, Strivectin, Tazorac, Tretinoin...