- Emerald City Eyebrows takes clients by APPOINTMENT ONLY. Our 303.328.5649 number is primarily for messages & your call will be returned within 24 hours.
- A 24-hour cancellation notice is required. We understand that things do come up, such as family emergencies or the flu. Please be courteous and let us know before your scheduled appointment, allowing us to accommodate another request.
- In the event of multiple no-shows or missed appointments, a credit card will be required when booking. Missed appointments will be charged 100% of services scheduled, at owner's discretion.
- Payment by cash or check is most appreciated, but we gladly accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover and ApplePay.
- Gift Certificates are available for purchase. Please e-mail/call ahead to arrange local pick-up or shipping via USPS.
- Please allow adequate time for traffic and parking when booking. For quick waxing appointments there is metered parking out front on 11th Avenue as well as FREE 2-Hour parking on Acoma Street.
HAIR REMOVAL 101
- EmCity proudly uses Lycon® premium hard and strip waxes.
- For optimum results allow 2-3 weeks of hair growth, no shaving! hair needs to be 1/4" to 1/2" in length. Trim longer hairs at home using a trimmer/clipper with guard.
- Exfoliate skin gently with spa gloves/sugar scrub prior to appointment.
- Avoid caffeine/alcohol which can heighten sensitivity. A pain reliever/anti-inflammatory may be taken 30 minutes before to relieve discomfort.
- Avoid extreme heat just before and immediately after your appointment. this includes sunbathing, saunas and hot yoga. Remember, sunburnt skin CANNOT be waxed! This goes for recent peel and laser treatments, too.
- You may feel more sensitive waxing just before or during your menstrual cycle, however it is perfectly safe and sanitary to do so. Personal hygiene products are provided for your convenience.
- Book your bod waxin' every 4-8 weeks and take good care of your freshly waxed skin. Keep clean and exfoliate, wear loose fitting clothing and use fresh towels for 24-48 hours post wax. Don’t hesitate to call with any questions.
- Please notify us of any sensitivities, allergies or current medications including the following: Accutane, Adapalene, Antibiotics, Alustra, Avita, Avage, Benzoyl Peroxide, Chemical Peels, chronic dryness, Clindamycin, Differin, Food or Nut Allergies, Glycolic Acids, Isotretinoin, Renova, Retin-A, Retinols, Salicylic Acids, Strivectin, Tazorac, Tretinoin...